Purple joins Together Group, a new collective of creative agencies
Purple is an award-winning global communications agency specialising in fashion, beauty, luxury-lifestyle, with offices in London, New York, LA, Miami, and Hong Kong. Its clients include BOSS, MESSIKA, LVMH, Richemont, DSQUARED2 and Maison Francis Kurkdjian, ILIA, fresh, EDITION Hotels and PUBLIC Hotels.
ABOUT TOGETHER GROUP
Together Group is a global group of industry-leading agencies focused on the luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Using its creativity, scale and reach to incubate, transform, and grow exceptional brands, Together Group offers best-in-class practice in strategy, branding, design, e-commerce, digital solutions, and digital marketing, as well as in communications and content creation.
ABOUT THE DEAL
Purple is no longer a stand-alone agency, but a shareholder in a newly formed collective of marketeers, creatives and strategists called Together Group, which will focus on the luxury and lifestyle sectors worldwide.
Purple is one of five founder-led companies to have sold “significant stakes” to Together Group. The list includes:
- Purple, a communications agency specializing in fashion, beauty, luxury-lifestyle, located in London, New York, L.A., Miami and Hong Kong.
- King & Partners, a strategy, branding, creative, marketing and eCommerce firm located in L.A. and Miami.
- Noë & Associates, a brand strategy, design, content and production agency in London and New York.
- Construct, a female-led creative consultancy and agency known for the creation of iconic brands like Aman, Claridges and Frette.
- Hot Pot China, a digital-marketing specialist with offices in London and Shanghai.
With these additions, Together Group intends to be a one-stop solutions for all design, technology, marketing and communications clients globally.
We acted as exclusive financial adviser to the shareholders of Purple on their partnership with Together Group.